Saturday, 24 April 2010

6Music Part 2

It seems people are paying attention to my web schmoozing*.

Shortly after paying my lengthy and wordy tribute to 6Music, they play "When I Fell Over in the City" by Benjamin Shaw and "Broken Tamagotchi" by Nosferatu D2 on Tom Robinson's 18th of April show (PROOF). Nosferatu D2 snuck their way into the highlights podcast too.

As the b.W.o would say "WE'RE...TAKING...OVER!".

Anyway, thank you Tom Robinson, thank you BBC 6 Music, thank you Fresh On The Net. You all made us very happy.

*It doesn't really

Never Say DIY!
Jamie - Audio Antihero

P.S turns out that I knew nothing when I was 16. "A Crow Left of Murder" by Incubus is a pretty good album.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Jamie. You deserived it. Hope 6Music lives, even if it doesn't affect me in the slightest. If they put on your music they must be good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks David :) x good to hear from you sir!

    ReplyDelete